How yoga is important in healthy life?
1. Low Blood Pressure:- Regular yoga practice decreases blood pressure through with better blood circulation and oxygenation of the body.
2. Better Pulse rate. A slower pulse rate indicates that your heart is strong enough to pump more blood with fewer beats. Regularly practicing yoga provides a lower pulse rate.
3. Good Blood Circulation.:- Yoga improves blood circulation properly, due to better transportation of nutrients and oxygen throughout our body. It makes more healthier our organs, skin and brain.
4. Strong Respiratory system :- Lower respiratory system points that our lungs are working more promptly. Yoga decreases the respiratory rate through a combination of controlled breathing exercise and better fitness.
5. Cardiovascular Strength:- Combination of lower heart rate and more oxygenation to our body results in higher cardiovascular endurance.
6. Healthy Organs :- Yoga practice treats our internal organs, therefore rising up the ability of body to prevent diseases.
7. Better Gastrointestinal Functioning:- Continuous yoga practicing improves 100% Gastrointestinal Function. These functions have been shown to modify in both men and women who practice yoga.
8. Strong Immunity. Yoga exercise has often correlated with a strong immune system. Every one suggested to do yoga, including some poses that specifically work on areas of immunity.
9. Pain in Body :- Pain endurance is much higher among those who exercise yoga regular. In addition to pain tolerance, chronic pain, back pain, lessened or eliminated through yoga.
10. Improve Metabolism:- Regular yoga practicing results in maintaining a healthy weight and also controlling over hunger. Yoga helps to get balance over efficient metabolism.
Get more healthy solution to join yoga in goa.