Pre-conditions for applying export and import qualifications
1. The company must have obtained Business License, National and Local Tax Registration Certificate and Organizational Code Certificate
2. The business scope described on the business license must include import and export business.
3. The company must pay tax according to law.
1. Get the registration form of the foreign trading operators from Department of ForeignTrade and Economic
2. Collect the registration form for ‘foreign trading operators’ from the Department of ForeignTrade and Economic Cooperation Department ( 5 working days )
3. Altering the National and Local Tax Licenses ( 2 working days )
4. Registering with Customs (4 working days )
5. Registering with the Administration of Foreign Exchange (4 working days )
6. Registering in Import and Export Commodities, Inspection Bureau (15 working days )
NOTICE: Requires between 30-35 working days.
Address: Room924, Office Tower,Garden Hotel, Huangshidong Rd.,Guangzhou,China
Vanessa Law:+86 020-83652006/18902250059
Tel: E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Q Q: 2794815990
Documents Required for applying export and import qualifications:
1 Business license (duplicate copy)
2 Organizational code certificate (duplicate copy)
3 National tax registration (duplicate copy)
4 Local tax registration License (duplicate copy)
5 The original of Bank License
6 The copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
7 The copy of identification documents (ID card, passport) of legal representative
8 Two colour photos of responsible workers
9 The company stamp
10 The original of lease contract
11 The original of approval certificate ( only for WFOE )
12 The telephone number, fax number and email address of the company
13 The English translation of company name and address
Our VisionTo become the most reliable and respectable Enterprise Service ProviderCore Values•Integrity Win our customers’ trust with our professional qualification background•Simplicity Make company...