Movie fans went to space in search of a new home in Interstellar. The citizens of Westeros battled not only white walkers, but also the zombies of The Walking Dead and the landed gentry of Downton Abbey to claim the Iron Throne of the TV kingdom. Adele no longer had to worry if “after all these years you'd like to meet” up with her music again, as 25 became the best-selling album of the year in just one week. And readers fell in love with Christian Grey… again!
As 2015 comes to a close, we crunched the numbers to find the most popular entertainment this year on Google Play. For complete lists, visit Google Play.
Movies of the Year
3. American Sniper
4. The Interview
5. Kingsman: The Secret Service
TV Shows of the Year
1. Game of Thrones
2. The Walking Dead
3. Downton Abbey
4. Fear the Walking Dead
Albums of the Year
1. 25 from Adele
2. If You're Reading This It's Too Late from Drake
3. To Pimp A Butterfly from Kendrick Lamar
4. Fifty Shades Of Grey (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) from Various Artists
5. Beauty Behind The Madness from The Weeknd
Books of the Year
1. Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James
2. Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian by E L James
3. Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James
4. Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James
5. American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle, Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
Posted by Kara Bailey, Director of Merchandising, Google Play http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gQVk5bSzX_Q/VmXriULHLGI/AAAAAAAARiw/uhmd_VntXFU/s1600/Game_of_Thrones_highlight-tv-us-20150831-3194x1797-080703%2B%25281%2529.jpg Kara Bailey Director of Merchandising Google Play
By: Google Blogs
Posted: December 7, 2015, 10:00 pm
Google incorporated founded in September 4, 1998, is a global technology company focused on improving the ways people connect with information.
The Company generates revenue primarily by delivering...