Those who want to purchase new playstation 3 games might have just gone and looked through their local video game store's offerings. That being said, they can find some gems among the new playstation vita games if they take a moment to do a bit of research. There are some nice preferred games coming out.
1) Some people might not care for licensed games, but Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z is an excellent fighting game with a slightly ridiculous title. It was actually based on the Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale series and includes the benefits that game had to offer.
2) Toukiden: The Age of Demons takes Japanese cultural elements and have turned them into an efficient monster hunting game that has the support of Sakamoto Hideki and Hidari behind it. That should say something about what the art in this game looks like.
3) Mind Zero is an RPG that takes place in several worlds. As a result the game play largely focuses around allowing the player to travel between them and therefore have a great deal of space to explore in.
4) One Piece: Unlimited World RED is going to be much more of an action game than a lot of similar titles, and that makes sense considering that its based on a top Shonen Jump property. Oda Eiichiro's style has certainly translated well to the game, and it has the look of the One Piece series as a whole.
5) MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame promises to be more than just another racing game. It has the kind of official support a game needs to have in order for it to really make it over the top and excel in a world where the majority of racing games have focused on road or speedway courses.
6) Dustforce is a weird platform game that has a bit of a character to it. It has a lot of the elements that were found in the best run and jump games of the past, which has helped to make it so attractive.
7) While a lot of skateboarding games now focus on extremely realistic portrayals of the sport, OlliOlli doesn't at all. It features 2-D levels that have a Skate or Die look to them, and this has enabled it to perform well on all the devices that its come out for.
8) Hyper Light Drifter is a somewhat independent game for Vita that's very unique. It's based in part on A Link to the Past, which has made it remarkably popular with those who are interested in classic RPGs.
9) God of War Collection was remastered before it was released, so it actually has something new to offer to gamers who were afraid that they'd just be buying yet another collection title this time around.
10) Sly Trilogy is one of those games that are not really new, but it includes several of the Sly Cooper games together. These are excellent platformers with a cool anthro character to boot.
Multiplayer games for playstation vita have been on the rise lately, but single player titles shouldn't be left out. In fact some developers have promised to focus on single player playstation vita new games. This is a little shocking, but should actually be taken as positive news.