Commercial property is different property type of residential property. Commercial property is used only for business purpose such as office space, retail spaces, shopping malls, hotels, warehouse, medical centers and industrial property. Nowadays Gurgaon is becoming number 1 IT and Industrial hubs in India. According to news various real estate builders are starting to construct various type of commercial project at different locations in Gurgaon with assured return of each of projects such as retail shops, studio apartments, shopping malls etc.
Commercial property is divided into five categories.
1. Office Buildings – Office buildings are build for single property, small professional office spaces, downtown skyscrapers, and everything in between.
2. Industrial – This category includes small and big industrial space for the shops, offices, warehouses and many more business used such as factory, Manufacture Company etc.
3. Retail/Restaurant – This category includes of big retail shops, shopping complex, shopping malls, studio apartments, restaurant, hotels and many more.
4. Multifamily – This category includes apartment complexes or high‐rise apartment buildings. Generally, a fourplex or more is considered commercial real estate.
6. Miscellaneous – This category would include any other nonresidential properties such as hotel, hospitality, medical, and self‐storage developments, as well as many more.
KLJ Developers – KLJ developer is introducing the commercial project in sector 83 Gurgaon according to market requirement. It is located beside DLF Phase 5 and near of Gurgaon NH 8. It is best location for investment purpose. Retail shops and studio apartment with office spaces are available for sell. It is new construction. If you have required full details of kLJ commercial project than call 1800 208 1010(Toll free). KLJ developer is offering 12% Assured Return on the retail shops and studio apartments. It is best for investor to invest in this retail shops and get 12% assured return till passion.
Posted: December 19, 2013, 11:00 am