Worldwide debut of the All-New BMW i3.
The Ultimate Driving Machine in a new era of Individual Urban Mobility
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – July 29, 2013 08:30 Eastern Time… BMW today introduced the all-new BMW i3 electric car, constructed in a revolutionary way from next-generation materials. The BMW i3 will go on sale in the U.S. market in the second quarter of 2014, and starts with a base MSRP of $41,350, before any federal or state incentives, and before Destination & Handling fees (currently $925).
1. Highlights & Quick-References: The All-New BMW i3.
2. The Ultimate Driving Machine: Driving Dynamics Worthy of BMW.
3. The Future of Urban Mobility.
4. Design. Aesthetic Appeal with Elegant, Renewable Interior.
5. Explore the World: (Vehicle Trim Levels).
6. BMW ConnectedDrive. Mobility Services and New Driver Assistance.
7. 360 Electric. Support and Convenience for Electric Mobility.
8. Safety: Always a True BMW.
1. Highlights: The All-New BMW i3:
The new all-electric BMW i3 is a landmark in BMW’s mission to provide a completely sustainable, electric vehicle that still stays true to the Ultimate Driving Machine moniker. The BMW i3 is the first product of the new BMW i sub-brand, and is a truly purpose-built electric car. It’s a new era for electro mobility at BMW.
Posted: July 29, 2013, 6:23 pm
Ultimate performance it's the least we expect. Team spirit. Readiness to experiment. Perfectionism. With one goal: to surpass the highest demands. Yours. Ours. And the road's. There's nothing we...