Contact THOBELA RECRUITMENT
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - CSR
CHEMICALS DIVISION - JHB
Hours of work: Monday – Friday (8h00am – 16h30) 40 Hours p/w
Salary Expectation: Market Related
Area: East Rand / Surrounding (Office in Pomona, Kempton Park)
Minimum Requirements for position:
- Relevant tertiary qualification / diploma / degree.
- 4 – 6 Years Experience relevant to the duties as indicated below.
- Intermediate Computer Skills & Literacy (MS Office).
- Syspro System Experience will be beneficial.
- Extremely strong communications and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage relationship with customers, suppliers and management.
- Friendly, team work orientated and a proactive individual that is willing to go the extra mile.
- Hands on individual willing to accept accountability and added responsibility.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, positive approach, meticulous and extreme attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to grow and develop quickly.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
1. Order Processing & Invoicing
- Load/Capture orders onto Syspro according to customer requirements.
- Update all contracts pricing as per instructions from Business Manager.
- Enter orders, generate accurate export documentation and arrange and monitor transport for
- Conduct follow-ups on all COD`s and late payments.
- Ensure all movements of stock are mirrored in the Syspro system.
- Liaise with customers and handle telephonic queries/problems regarding invoicing.
2. Customer relationships
- Act as first point of contact for any customer queries.