Contact COHESIVE TECNOLOGIES
If you are a Graduate in Finance / Accounting with any experience such as book keeping, taxation etc., and you understand the fundamentals of accounting, did you know that you can work in Information Technology Industry. People with Finance background are specifically needed to implement software like Oracle Applications. If you are interested to transform your career in Information Technology and still utilize the experience gained in Finance/Accounting this is an ideal opportunity.
Cohesive Technologies provides hands-on, intensive training and employment program in Oracle Applications to help candidates develop the skills they need for a successful career as an Information Technology professional. Our goal is to provide the highest quality training and knowledge transfer in Oracle Applications Finance functional area that enables a person to start or enhance his or her career as an IT professional, in a short period of time. We therefore offer knowledge assimilation, facilitate expertise transfer and a rewarding career. Should you be interested in embarking on an emerging technology which gives you a high growth career path read on.....
Cohesive Technologies is an Atlanta based information technology firm built on a foundation of wisdom, integrity, skill and experience. Its core areas of expertise are in Oracle Applications, Business Intelligence and Identity Management. Our clients include large fortune to midsize corporations.
What we offer…
- Free training & guidance for 7 weeks on Oracle Applications.
- Training provided by highly qualified, experienced & certified Instructors.
- 24x7 systems/server access facility during & after training.
- Training Manuals
- Free Housing (shared) & food during training for out station candidates.
- Employment after successful completion of training.
- Project assignments with Fortune 500 clients after training.
- Support from mentor for first 3 months of the first project.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Relocation assistance.
- Accelerated career growth.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Compensation: $ 60K + Benefits
- Bachelors / Master Degree in either Finance/Accounting.
- At least 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting and/or as an Oracle Financials end user.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, quick learner.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please send us your latest resume copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will contact you immediately to discuss further.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”