Neo e-Watch Media is a Bangalore based full service Software, Website design & Web development company. Apart from Web design & Web Application development Neo e-Watch Media also provides Search Engine Optimization (SEO),Print & Graphics Design, Media & PR Consultancy and Event Management Services under the brand name Neo Events.
Since 2005 Neo e-Watch Media is engaged in building cutting-age web applications using HTML, PHP, MySQL, Flash, CSS and Web 2.0 layouts to build cost effective websites for individuals and businesses.We make navigable, user friendly and SEO friendly websites to draw the target audience and keep them glued to your web pages. Web Solution portfolio of Neo e-Watch Media:- Static website design, Dynamic website design, Flash website design, Dynamic Flash website design, Content Management System development, E-commerce Solution, Online Store, Directory Sites, Web Portal, Website Maintenance, Website Re-design & Development, PSD template Design, PSD to HTML, Landing Pages, News Letter design. Software Solutions of Neo e-Watch Media: - Custom builds database and integration with website, account software etc. SEO Services of Neo e-Watch Media: - Site Submission Online Press Release, Email Marketing,Social Media optimization.
Neo e-Watch Media is one of the foremost Internet and Multimedia solutions providers in Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India. Neo e-Watch Media has been working in the Web space for almost seven years, which makes it one of the most qualified companies in this trade. Nowadays, when a website has grow to be the primary point of contact for 80% of the businesses, do you actually desire to be left out with the other 20% who lose out on business because their first point of contact is just not strong enough? We at Neo e-Watch Media are devoted to your online advancement, whether it is as easy as a personal website, or as intricate as business process automation, while it comes to IT services, our flexibility gives you access to brilliance from a single, proven source. We helps your business grow better, Neo e-Watch Media provides a varied range of solutions for all sizes of company, from the five-user office to the large global enterprise, across all sectors. We Are Specialized inWebsite Application Development, Website Design Services, CMS System development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Website Maintenance Services,Online Marketing, Multimedia Solutions, IT Services, Website Marketing, Brand Marketing, PPC Campaign, and Link Popularity Services. Our extensive and varied experience allows us to offer our clients a wide range of Internet and Multimedia services, while also being cost-effective and adding real business value.
Basic tenets of web page design by Neo e-Watch Media web delopment team
•Simple but attractive design and content
•Bold text for better readability
•Creation of dynamic pages and user created content
•Free flow of mutual information
•We make your webpage as an interactive and participatory platform. We design your website in lieu with web standards, particularly CSS and XHTML to offer you more dynamic content,
For More Details Call:9844740127 visit us: www.neoewatchmedia.com