• Nonsurgical Treatment for Allergy
• Disorders of Respiratory and Sinus
• Hay Fever
• Food and Insect Allergies
• Other skin conditions
Most of the in office procedures in an allergists clinic involve - Immunotherapy or natural treatment to treat allergies by desensitization, tests for pollen and food allergies, spirometry also called the pulmonary function testing, for breathing problems, patch testing for contact allergens for makeup, jewelry, latex, etc., allergies and etc.
An allergist or immunologist is a physician trained in diagnosis, prevention, management, and treating allergic diseases. An allergist has in-depth knowledge and training for managing immune system disorders such as asthma, and allergies, as well as inherited immunodeficiency diseases and autoimmune diseases. These problems are:
• Allergic response to animals, food, and medications
• Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis
• Hay fever or Allergic Rhinitis
• Hives or Urticaria
• Immune disorders causing recurrent infections like pneumonia, thrush, etc.
The skin related problem that an allergist can successfully manage are – Acne (adult and adolescence), Dermatitis, Eczema (infantile and adult), Wart Removal, and Skin Cancer Screening by means of their advanced allergy treatment options and commitment to continual education for keeping themselves abreast with the latest treatment options.
No connections yet.
No skype name yet