Himal Eco Treks (Himalayan Ecological Trekking) is a company of travel and trek professional's devoted to the provision of good customer service. Our clients come from all around the world. We know the importance of preserving our cultural diversity and natural heritage. We organize treks and tours on all the popular routes and many places off the beaten track.The company established in 1995, registered on government bodies. Himalayan Ecological Trek (HET) is thankful for all our past and present customers and patrons who put our company recognized as a leading Trekking Company in this tiny landlocked country – Nepal which is the gateway to Tibet.
HET always remains sincere to its promise to protect our fragile nature and keep it intact whenever trekkings and expeditions either to the Himalayas or Trans-Himalayan regions are organized. So that our children and grandchildren won’t be deprived from the pleasure what their ancestors used to have by getting so close to wilderness. HET keeps on putting every ounce of efforts to safeguard the fragile environment by conducting various social and environmental awareness programs for locals and staff members where first priority is given to sustainable tourism development.
HET acknowledges that each year the company recruits new human resources. Therefore, conducting frequent training is a must for us to narrow down the ignorance and widen the awareness. With time - old perishes, young gets old but HET always remains young for its energetic missions and treasures the old.
Yet there is still a long way to go, we highlighted here some of the most noticeable steps we initiated, and achievements we made so far in social welfare activities. Every individual and organization who is interested to learn more about our future projects is welcome to contact us.
- To provide high quality service to our clients and satisfy their needs for a happy holiday in Nepal.
- To demonstrate our Company's sense of responsibility in respect to social issues of the local people, as well as all aspects of good ecological practices.
1. Himalayan Rescue Association (HRA)
2. Kathmandu Environmental Education Project(KEEP)
3. Trekking Agents Association of Nepal(TAAN)
4. Nepal Tourism Board (NTB)
5. Nepal Mountaineering Association(NMA)
6. International Porters Protection Group ( IPPG)
7. Porters Progress Nepal (founder member)(PPN )
Government authorized agent with the register number: ...
Ecological & Environmental responsibilities:
The increase in numbers within one species has its own impact upon the numbers of other species. As long as Nature worked unmolested by man, proper balance among the constituents of the living world was maintained.
But when man began to bend nature to satisfy their needs and, their fancy, they introduced an element of imbalance into its working. When forests yielded place to farms, it was not the landscape alone that suffered. The trees no doubt disappeared but wi also disappeared the deer, the tiger, the beetles, the birds, the lichens, the mosses, the mushrooms and a host of other forms of the living world.
In order to safeguard the balance HET has taken following steps:
1. All HET staffs have been taken part on the various training programs on sustainable tourism courses held by KEEP, ACAP, TAAN, NTB & IPPG in this regards.
2. HET provides, bio-cooking gas during its trekking operation.
3. HET provides organic product foods on its trekking.
4. HET provides the best quality trekking equipments available during trekking.
5. HET trek groups never leave rubbish behind in the mountains.
6. Each HET Camping group cleans one camping ground in remote area.
7. HET try to employee more and more local people in each area
8. HET provide as much as local foods and deduct of overseas foods.
9. HET provides Life, Medical and emergency rescue insurance to its all the trekking crews.
10. HET has found a clothing bank (porter's Progress Nepal), where it's porters
11. HET provides best quality camping gears on trekking.
No skype name yet