SBR Wallet is one stop solution for all mobile recharges and DTH recharges.
Leveraging on our experience and expertise we have been making remarkable growth and establishing secure relationship with the clients. Since Inception in the year 2006, we are a leading service provider in the industry offering prepaid services for Recharges, Bill Payments & Ticketing.
Our service dispensation portfolio includes Online, PoS Terminal & on Mobile Payments etc.
The payments are made through electronic distribution (POS/WEB/SMS/GPRS) on the behalf of all service providers. We have successfully pioneered the idea and execution of electronic virtual distribution of Prepaid Airtime, Prepaid DTH etc.
Distributor Structure –
- Security Deposit of Rs. 5K (will be refunded after 6 months as load with 3% addition).
- Activated KIT - To be distributed to retailers for recharging – Rs. 600/ KIT. Minimum 70 KIT has to be taken at a time by distributor; same can be sold by distributor to retailer for Rs.1000.
- Distributor can take load as and when required, new distributor taking load for the first time should take minimum load of Rs. 15K.
- If any distributor create a new distributor through his/her reference in that case company will provide extra incentive of Rs-3000/.
- Kit value is not refundable.
All Transaction will be initialized with either fund transfer/RTGS to SBR Wallets account or Cash deposit to SBR Wallets account.
Distributor’s commission –
- For every load - distributor will get 1.5% commission of the load’s value. This will be credited as extra load.
- On 10th of every month there will be distributor’s review.
- If any Distributor has taken 30K load on a daily basis for 1 month then distributor will be entitled to get 0.50% extra commission on entire months load value calculated from 10th of last month to 10th of current month.
- This increase entire commission to 2%
- Plus distributor will also be entitled for salesman subsidy of Rs. 1200.
- If any Distributor has taken 50K load on a daily basis for 1 month then distributor will be entitled to get 0.50% extra commission on entire months load value calculated from 10th of last month to 10th of current month.
- This increase entire commission to 2.5%
- If any Distributor has taken 50K load on a daily basis for 1 month then distributor will be entitled for salesman subsidy of Rs. 2500.
- Distributors will also be entitled for super incentive, on the basis of Load taken and distributed, as and when launched by the company.
- Docoments required:
- Voter card xorox
- TradeLicence Xerox
- 2 Copies photograph
Retailers Structure –
Distributors can appoint as many retailers as possible in the specified area allocated.
Retailers will get sufficient Bill book,Leaflets, Posters and other marketing materials as required.
Commission Structure for Retailers –
Airtel – 3%
Vodafone – 3%
BSNL – 3%
Reliance CDMA – 3%
Aircel – 3%
Idea – 3%
Docomo – 3%
BSNL Validity – 3%
Docomo Validity –3%
Uninor – 3%
Indicom – 3%
Reliance GSM – 3%
Uninor Special – 3%
Any DTH – 3%
In DTH we are active with Tatasky, DishTV, Videocon, Airtel and Reliance Big TV
We will start Rail Ticket through our system.