No skype name yet
No connections yet.
serto eu voyusim
|Organizer:||Network Systems Training (UK) Ltd|
This 2-Day Overview on LAN / WAN Networking and Systems introduces the basic fundamentals of Networking with LANs and WANs and includes information on the key elements in a Modern Networking System. Delegates will be introduced to the function and workings of Modern Networks including an Introduction to Cloud Computing.
The Internet Protocol Suite, commonly known as TCP/IP, forms the basis for the Internet and the next generation of networking and telecommunications services. Not only is it being used for pure data services such as Electronic Mail and Web-Based services but it is now also used as the core for mobile phone networks and Next Generation Services.
It is now important for any staff involved in the transportation of data over networks to understand how the many hardware and software elements in a network interact and compliment each other in order to provide a secure environment for the storage and transportation of data.
Delegates are not required to have a formal technical background
To understand the fundamentals of modern data networks and architecture.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Explain the function of a Data Network.
- Differentiate between LAN and WAN services.
- Have an appreciation of Secure Wireless Network Technology.
- Understand the fundamentals of Client / Server Operation.
- Understand the terms ‘Thick and Thin Clients.
- Have an appreciation of Remote Access Technologies (Risks and Mitigation).
- Explain the purpose and function of a Firewall.
- Have an appreciation Network Security Features.
- Appreciate Hacking and its prevention
- Understand the purpose of Cloud Networks.
- Understand the basic of Storage Media and RAID Systems.
- Describe Virtual Server Technology.
- Explain the Term ‘Blade Technology’.
- Describe Backup Power Systems and Data Systems
- Be familiar with some common Monitoring Tools.
Introduction to TCP/IP Networks
Introduction to Wireless Technologies and Security
Client / Server Networking
Thick and Thin Clients
Remote Access Technologies
Network Security Features
Storage Media and RAID Systems
Backup Power and Data Systems
|Contact Details:||David Christie - Email email@example.com|
|Fee:||650 GB Pounds|